Agenda: SalesJam 4.0
August 18 2017 -- durham, NC
- 7:30am - 8:00am, Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- Registration sponsor: HireNetworks
- 8:00am, Welcome by Laura Baverman, Editor of ExitEvent
- 8:05am - 8:30am, Keynote Kickoff by Todd Barr, Sr. Director of Digital Demand at Red Hat (and former GM/VP of sales & marketing at Ansible)
- 8:35am - 9:15am, Sales Leader/Founders Panel: Sue Harnett, founder of Replay Photos and Rewriting the Code; Justin Winter, co-founder of Boostopia and Diamond Candles; moderated by Eric Boggs, founder and CEO of RevBoss
- This panel highlights three founders who are running businesses at different stages. Each of them has a background in sales and business development, which is helping them grow their businesses. This group of founders can share traps to avoid, as well as helpful tips to keep in mind as you grow your own businesses.
- Session sponsor: Marlow Consulting Group
- 9:15am - 9:30am, Snack + Networking Break
- Meet fellow attendees and browse a variety of companies demoing tools, products or services for sales people.
- 9:30am - 10:15am, The Circular Customer Journey: Aligning Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to Boost the Bottom Line: Isaac Kikuchi, director of sales, and Alix Bowman, director of customer experience (formerly marketing) at ArchiveSocial
- Sales is a critical function of any organization, but in order to be successful, salespeople need to work closely with leaders in marketing and customer success. In this session, you'll learn from a pair of executives at the same company who've contributed to their companies fast revenue growth.
- 10:15am - 11:15am, Lightning Talks: Sales Pipeline
- Prospecting: Larry Long, director of business development at Pendo
- Advancing: Jessica Hoskin, sales manager at Mati Energy
- Closing: Brandon Walker, vice president of sales at Untappd
- Session sponsor: Barfield Revenue Consulting
- 11:15am - 12:00pm, Lunch + Networking
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm, Closing Keynote: Brad Brinegar, CEO of McKinney
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm, Getting Your First 10-20 Customers: Andy Roth of RocketBolt
- Join former professional actor Andy Roth for an interactive session that will help you learn how to get traction early in a company or with a new product, with special focus on how to land and impress your first 10 to 20 customers.
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm, Sales Messaging Hacks: Eric Boggs of RevBoss
- When it comes to selling, it isn't just what you say but also how you say it. Join this session to learn how to improve your sales messaging so that you can advance prospects and close more deals. We'll cover key situations at all stages of the sales cycle, from pitching to qualifying to closing...to reviving prospects that have gone cold. RevBoss CEO and experienced sales pro Eric Boggs will lead the session.
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm, Sales Improv: Vince Beese of Sales@Scale
- We'll kick off with a warm-up exercise to get your creative juices flowing. Then, pairs will form and take part in one of eight sales scenarios as either buyer or seller. Prepare for real-time feedback, audience voting and participation and of course, prizes for the best performance. Most importantly, you'll walk away prepared for the sometimes difficult conversations that happen on the job.
- Session sponsor: Sales@Scale