Agenda: SalesJam 4.0
August 18 2017 -- durham, NC
- 7:30am - 8:00am, Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- Registration sponsor: HireNetworks
- 8:00am, Welcome by Laura Baverman, Editor of ExitEvent
- 8:05am - 8:30am, Keynote Kickoff by Todd Barr, GM of Ansible by Red Hat
- 8:35am - 9:15am, Sales Leader/Founders Panel: Sue Harnett, founder of Replay Photos and Rewriting the Code; Justin Winter, co-founder of Boostopia and Diamond Candles; moderated by Eric Boggs, founder and CEO of RevBoss
- This panel highlights three founders who are running businesses at different stages. Each of them has a background in sales and business development, which is helping them grow their businesses. This group of founders can share traps to avoid, as well as helpful tips to keep in mind as you grow your own businesses.
- Session sponsor: Marlow Consulting Group
- 9:15am - 9:30am, Snack + Networking Break
- Meet fellow attendees and browse a variety of companies demoing tools, products or services for sales people.
- 9:30am - 10:15am, Sales + Marketing + Customer Success at ArchiveSocial: Isaac Kikuchi, director of sales; Robert Wilburn, director of marketing; Alix Bowman, director of customer experience
- Sales is a critical function of any organization, but in order to be successful, salespeople need to work closely with leaders in marketing and customer success. In this session, you'll learn from a trio of executives at the same company who've contributed to their companies fast revenue growth.
- 10:15am - 11:15am, Lightning Talks: Sales Pipeline
- Prospecting: Larry Long, director of business development at Pendo
- Advancing: Brandon Walker, vice president of sales at Untappd
- Closing: TBD
- Session sponsor: Barfield Revenue Consulting
- 11:15am - 12:00pm, Lunch + Networking
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm, Closing Keynote: Brad Brinegar, CEO of McKinney
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm, Sales Improv: Vince Beese of Sales@Scale
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm, Getting Your First 10-20 Customers: RocketBolt
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm, Sales Messaging: RevBoss
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm, TBD